The Rajajinagar Parents' Education Society is a registered organisation running educational institutions for boys and girls from nursery to college level.
The Society owes its origin to a group of dedicated, and honest atewards who felt the nedd for meaningful education blending both the best of formal education and indian culture. Their hard work, zeal and devoted services for the nobel cause of education, have brought out this institution.
Tehe Society had its humble beginning in 1969 with 50 children in a rented building. Now the group of R.P.E.S. Schools has over 2000 Children housed in the complex of its own.
Aim of the School
The aim of the school is to provide education with special emphasis on all-round development of students along with discipline and leadership. Care is taken to see that children develop patriotism, courage and leadership qualities and are trained to face the practical life in the world with confidence.
Chairman and President
|3||Shri R. Thirumalachar
|4||Smt. Vijayalakshmi M.R.
|5||Sri Mruthyunjaya Swamy G.S.
|6||Smt. M. Rudrani
H.M. High School
H.M. English Primary School
|8||Sri T.C. Anandakumar
H.M. RPA Jnana Vikasa High School
|2||C.V. Bharani Rao
M.A., (Kan) B.Ed.
|4||Smt. Irin Grace
M.A., (Hindi) B.Ed.
|5||Smt. Asgari Begum
|7||Smt. Gayathri H.G
- Vast quadrangle covered with fiber-glass dome to prevent heat of the sun. By this facility, Students can take their lunch, not being disturbed by rain & birds.
- Two School Vans to provide transport facilities to students.
- R.P.E.S. Academy of Music, Dance & Fine Arts.
- R.P.E.S. Academy of Computer Science & Management Studies.
- Well – equipped library.
- Modernized laboratory.
- Technically sound multi purpose Seminar Hall
- Auditorium for Cultural Activities.
- Vast Prayer Hall / Meditation Hall.
- Audio - Visual Aids - 16 mm overhead projector, wide Screen Colour TV, V.C.R. two-in-one, LCD Projector.
- Duplicating Machine, Public address system.
- Facilities for indoor & outdoor games.
- Pravachanas & Yoga, Discourses on Ramayana, Bhagavatha, Mahabharata are frequent features and given by eminent personalities to evoke sense of Devotion & Patriotism among students.
- Medical Campus by eminent doctors.
- Facilities (Higher education) – P.U.C. & Degree Classes.
- Special Classes for 10th Std. Students.
- Fee concession, free uniform & books to deserving students
- Special Cash Awards to students who score the highest marks & to the students who exhibit exceptional qualities.
- Regular supply of water.
- Science & Arts, Exhibitions, Educational Outings arranged periodically.
- Facilities are available for sports (Indoor & Outdoor Games).
R.P.E.S. Academy of Computer Science
As a part of the school curriculum children from standard v are oriented in computer operations. At the primary livel, we teach Basics and fundamentals of LOGO ang LOGO programming and Basic Language. At High School level we emphasise on certain application like dBASE, WORD STAR and LOTUS 1-2-3 with reference to the prescribed books.
Games And Sports
Physical training and games are compulsory exercise Facilities for various major games are available. Children are encouraged to take part in Zonal, Taluk and District Level Sports, Physical exercise. Training and games are taught to the children by experienced teachers before and after school hours.
School provides van service for children. Admission to this facility is decided by the Secretary. Students are required to pay 11 months fee in the year. Van fees should be paid within fifteen days of the grace peroid allowed, after which their names will be struck off from the rolls.
Medical inspection is held once a year. The school has one first aid room in each section. Medical facility is provided whwnever the child needs. Child in need of special attention is sent to Nursing Home and afterwards sent home with an escort.
"A good library is the whole and soul of a progressive nation" We have a well eqipped library with infinite books, on all the subjects. Students can make use of these book to enrich the knowledge.
(As per the Government prscribed syllabus)
|General||Drawing, Craft, Music, Dance & Computers|
R.P.E.S. Academy of Music, Dance, & Fine Arts
Children are trained in various fine arts such as Bharatnatyam, light music, Carnatic classical vocal, Mridangam and violin by experienced teachers. Thses classes are conducted after school hours. Interested parents may avail of these facilities at an extra cost.
We have Humanities, Arts, Science, Language. and Nature Clubs which conduct activities during the academic year. These activities are conducted after school hours and thus time can be educationally utilised by the children.
We pay attension for the development of creative learning of the students along with physical and mental development. Various activities like debate, elocution and Quiz are conducted class wise during the working hours. We conduct a literary test every year where children are given a lot of opportunities to bring out their latent talents.
Our institution is trying to inculcate among the children the values most needed for life. It is done through moral education. Once in a year, a Course in Moral Education is conducted to the staff of the institutions. Moral Education is a part of the curriculum. Prescribed texts are introduced to all standards to make the children develop moral values, patriotism and secularism.
Bhajans are taught to students on Thursdays' after school hours.
Excursion and Tours
Class-wise excursions and tours are arranged every year to palacesof educational interest. This gives each child an opportunity to develop group sprit, adaptability and sence of independence, besides educational enhancement.
|Monday to Friday||Saturday|
|10-00 a.m. to 4-00 p.m||8-00 a.m. to 11-45 a.m|